Have you ever looked at someone else and think that they have everything? That their life is perfect and so lucky in life?
And why is your life such a mess or not as good as that person?
Why do you get to struggle?
Why is your marriage over when they look so happy?
Why do they have financial success and you do not?
The comparison card is such a slippery slope to travel when your self esteem is not at its highest.
Here are few tips on how to combat the I am not good enough program that everyone seems to have at one point in their life.
1. Be grateful for what you have. You are probably in a different place than you were a year ago and you will be in a different place in a year from now.
2. Understand that everything is a cycle. And you are in the cycle that you are in as the people you envy are also in a cycle.
3. We all will have a challenge to overcome in this lifetime that will support us in not doing everything by ourselves. At one point in your life you will need support from someone else and you will be given an opportunity to give support as well.
4. This lifetime is all about balance. As prosperous as one is, there will be a time of void as well. One cannot have one without the other.
5. Be okay with your lot in life. Trying to change something you cannot change is stupidity. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Is one of the most powerful verses I have ever read and applied in my life. There are some things that positive thinking will not change such as my height or the disease I just got diagnosed with. I can change how I deal with it.
6. When you find yourself in envy, send love to the person you are envious over. They have what you want which shows you it is possible. Thank them for showing you that these things are possible.
And above all else, understand that you are enough in this lifetime and that you have come here to do something. And you will. It will not look like anyone else and it should not for you are you and they are them. And it is enough to be who you are.
Corinne Ropp, director of YOU Seminars, has helped thousands of people both in her clinical hypnotherapy practice and in her business and coaching practice. He no nonsense practical approach to healing and living this life in the most amazing way.
Cras quam lorem, ullamcorper a venenatis in, scelerisque in tellus. Aliquam aliquet justo at metus ultricies dapibus. Vestibulum non lobortis erat, vel interdum est. Pellentesque varius sem felis, et fermentum risus maximus non.
Quisque enim purus, porttitor eget porttitor nec, pharetra vitae odio. Nullam cursu s tor tor vitae leo feugiat pulvinar. Nulla blandit auctor dui a facilisis.
Company Name Here 1 Center Street, Lincoln City Oregon, 97367 Phone: 541-994-4256
Breakthru: Leading the Change
People do not change, at least not for long. And the thing is, it is not your fault. Learn why we do not change and how many people in the world are now using proven behavioral styles to change not only how they think but how they become successful.