Random Acts of Kindness was an act that was done without expectation of return or without agenda. When we give with the pure heart we are giving with no expectation of return. Including my name in lights or on a large cheque being handed to the organizer, a thank you card, a recognition of any kind, and anonymously. When I have done this in the past, it felt wonderful. Even that is an expectation, the expectation of feeling wonderful. How to do a Random Act of Kindness.
- Spontaneity works well since no thought is involved. Less time for the ego to get wrapped around it.
- Give what you feel is right
- Do not tell anyone
- Have a lot of fun doing it
- Give from the energy of love, pure love.
Some examples of pure giving
- Buy coffee for the person in the drive thru behind you
- Buy someone’s groceries
- Open the door with a smile for someone-women-open the door for the gentleman and smile sweetly at him.
- Send loving energy to everyone around you
- Walk around with a smile on your face
- Feed the homeless
- Support a family anonymously at Christmas
- Trust yourself to give
- Learn to receive from others with grace.
- Smile with your family, leave the drama alone for the holidays.
- Do not judge your friends and family
Giving with a pure heart means there is nothing for you to be gained. No business, no recognition, no nothing. When you do this, you allow the gift to be received without the attachments of you around it so it can be enjoyed to the fullest. Buying flowers or cards with a positive note on them and just putting them peoples windshields or putting the flowers or food on the doorstep are just a few examples. Merry Christmas!